This advanced individual first aid kit (IFAK) has been assemble by us to serve the needs of anyone who has need for an individual level first aid kit that works.
This Individual Fist Aid Kit (IFAK) is the back up you need around, whether you are on an adventure in the backwoods, in the garage fixing old cars, or on the job site .
Too many first aid kits (IFAKs) these days are designed specifically for major trauma and gunshot wounds.
While our first aid kit can handle any trauma you are likely to encounter, it also works for stabilization of sprains and stains, minor injuries, stopping minor and major bleeds, and many more injuries.
Featuring a tear away MOLLE compatible case our IFAK offers the ultimate ease of carry and storage. You will not find another IFAK this size with the capabilities of this first aid kit.
- 4" x 4.5 Yard Flexible Bandage Roll
- Tri-fold Break Away MOLLE compatible carrying case
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- Universal Splint
- 5"x 9" in ABD combi pad.
- 40" x 40" x 56" Triangular Bandage
- 4" x 4.5 Yard Elastic Bandage
- 1" x 5 Yard Cohesive Bandage
- 4ea 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
- Adventure Medical Kits Mole Skin Kit
- Adventure Medical Kits Medication Kit
- Adventure Medical Kits Adhesive Bandages Kit
- Adventure Medical Kits Antiseptic Kit
- Aspirin 325 mg X 2
- Wound Seal Topical Stop Bleed Powder
- 3"x 4' QuikClot Gauze
- Sterile Liquid adhesive with Applicator
- Saline Eye Wash
- Bar of Soap
- Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- 1" Wide Waterproof Medical Tape
- 3" Trauma Shears
- Stainless Steel Tweezers
- 2ea Telfa bandage
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Caution: Components of this individual first aid kit contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions!
I love the kit. It fits easily into the four wheeler or the backpack. Thanks for offering such great products.
I gave this as a gift. My sister was super impressed with all of the contents and was very happy to put it all together.