This advanced individual first aid kit (IFAK) has been assemble by us to serve the needs of anyone who has need for an individual level first aid kit that works.
This Individual Fist Aid Kit (IFAK) is the back up you need around, whether you are on an adventure in the backwoods, in the garage fixing old cars, or on the job site .
Too many first aid kits (IFAKs) these days are designed specifically for major trauma and gunshot wounds.
While our first aid kit can handle any trauma you are likely to encounter, it also works for stabilization of sprains and stains, minor injuries, stopping minor and major bleeds, and many more injuries.
Featuring a tear away MOLLE compatible case our IFAK offers the ultimate ease of carry and storage. You will not find another IFAK this size with the capabilities of this first aid kit.
Tri-fold Break Away MOLLE compatible carrying case
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- 5"x 9" in ABD combi pad.
- 3"x 4' QuikClot Gauze
- 3" Trauma Shears
Sprains, Strains and Fractures
- 40" x 40" x 56" Triangular Bandage
- 4" x 4.5 Yard Elastic Bandage
- Universal Splint
Kits and Medications
- Adventure Medical Kits Mole Skin Kit (42 assorted sizes)
- Adhesive Bandages Kit (47 assorted sizes)
- Medication Kit ( Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, aspirin, antacids, antihistamine, electrolytes, anti-diarrhea)
- Antiseptic Kit (antiseptic pads, alcohol pads, triple antibiotic ointment)
Minor Wound and Injury Care
- 1" x 5 Yard Cohesive Bandage
- 4" x 4.5 Yard Flexible Bandage Roll
- 4ea 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
- 2ea 3" x 4" Telfa bandage
- Wound Seal Topical Stop Bleed Powder
- 1" Wide Waterproof Medical Tape
- Sterile Liquid adhesive with Applicator
- Saline Eye Wash
- Stainless Steel Tweezers
- Bar of Soap
- Pair of Nitrile Gloves
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Products might vary slightly due to supply availability
Caution: Components of this individual first aid kit contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions!
I love the kit. It fits easily into the four wheeler or the backpack. Thanks for offering such great products.
I gave this as a gift. My sister was super impressed with all of the contents and was very happy to put it all together.