The Compact Outdoor Survival Kit
The Compact Outdoor Survival Kit is our main Survival Kit and is the base of our system. The contents of this kit were carefully selected to cover just about any outdoor survival emergency, while being small enough to be worn on a belt or attached to another pack.
This small kit includes survival tools that allow you to.
- Take care of basic wounds
- Signal long and short range
- Build a fire
- Build a shelter
- Procure and sanitize water
- Move about at night
- MOLLE Compatible Zippered Pouch
- Fixed Blade MoraKniv Eldris Neck Knife Kit
- Coast HX 5 Flash Light
- Plate Compass
- Two Sided Survival blanket
- Water Purification Tablets
- 2 One Liter Whirl-Paks
- Zippo Emergency Fire Kit
- Signal Whistle
- Scratch Resistant Glass Signal Mirror
- 40" X 40" X 56" Triangular Bandage With Two Safety Pins
- Sterile ABD Pad
- 12ft Fire Cord 550 Cord
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
I ordered a Compact Outdoor Survival kit for my husband and his brother. They had been out hunting last year and got stuck for an entire day... at that moment they realized they didn't have any tools for survival on them. Luckily they were able to find a few bars of cell phone service and call for help. Moving forward, they (and myself!) will feel much more comfortable on their hunting trips knowing they are equipped with a survival kit!